Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2021

Terrible Pool Trip!

 WALT: Write a recount about our end-of-the-year pool trip.

Splash! Giant kids dive into the deep blue pool. Water flew everywhere! the Screams and noisy music filled the entire pool. Everything was far too loud. Suddenly all volume faded, my vision went blurry and I couldn't breathe! Something was pushing me down. It got harder and harder to breathe or even move by the second. I screech for help but my screams weren't enough. I feel myself lose air faster and faster as I panic. I kick whatever was on top of me and quickly swim towards the surface to get oxygen. I inhale as fast as possible without a second thought, but the taste of chlorine grew even stronger. I swallow without thinking and cough up what I can. Big waves rush over my head as I float in the warm shallow pool. A whistle goes off and everyone rushed out of the pool. ¨What a terrible pool day¨ I whisper to myself as I load my heavy wet bag into the dirty old bus. 

I found it easy to remember about the pool day.

I found it hard to write an interesting recount.

Maybe next time I could put a little more effort into my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment