Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Zespri Learning Experience!

 WALT: Learn more about Zespri and what it is. 

In Room 5 we have all been going on an educational learning experience about Zespri. Zespri helps us in our virtual learning experience! We also had to make a slide deck about what Zespri is and how it benefits us. My explanation slide is down below.

   

 I found it easy to make a slide deck about our Zespri virtual adventure.

I found it hard to find good info about Zespri and what it is.

Maybe next time I could work individually.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam, I enjoyed reading the slide deck you created about the Zespri young and healthy challenge with your friends. I like how you included photos, text and an explanation of what we are doing as a class. Maybe next time you could calculate what your average steps are. You could also improve your work by proofreading your slides and blog post. Keep up the good effort! Blog ya later, Ms Peters.

    ReplyDelete