Pages

Monday, November 8, 2021

Simplifying Expressions!

 WALT: Learn and understand what exactly algebra really is.

For the past few weeks Room 5 have been learning about algebra and what it really is. We had to answer question and even play algebra card games with classmates.  My work is down below!



Reflection:
I found it easy to solve the first few algebra maths problems.
I found it hard to figure out some of the last algebra problems.
Maybe next time I could put a bit more effort into my work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam, I like how you had a go at all of the problems on the Algebra - Simplifying expressions slide deck. It's encouraging to hear that you are pushing yourself to put more effort into your work (we can all benefit from doing that). Maybe you could work with a buddy and can help encourage and push each other. Keep up the good mahi, Ms Peters.

    ReplyDelete